PA Schedule Appointment
You can’t exactly set an appointment for all the DMV services you need from PennDOT, but you can schedule an appointment for your driver’s tests which are the most important services that can also be the most time consuming. Making sure to make your appointment is important as you won’t be able to take your test without the appointment, and you will have to just turn around and return with an appointment. So definitely save some time by making the appointment you need using the information provided by 4DMV.com.
Online Driver’s Test Appointment Scheduling
You are given the option of setting an appointment for your driver’s test online, only if the following does NOT apply to you:
- Your permit is not valid or has expired.
- You are seeking an appointment for an Oral Special Points exam.
Your test can be schedule ahead of time, but only on the same day of your test if you are taking the written exam – not the driver’s road exam which must be set ahead of time.
To set your appointment online, follow the simple steps laid out for you below:
- Visit the Online Scheduler
- Read the instructions provided.
- Enter your driver’s license number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Indicate the test you are scheduling and make the appointment.
If you decide that you don’t want to schedule online, you can set your appointment for no cost by calling toll free, 1-800-932-4600. You can set an appointment for a variety of tests including:
- Road test for driver’s licensing
- Motorcycle operator’s road test
- CDL road exam
- Special Points written exam
There are different PennDOT offices throughout the great state, which offer different services to its drivers.
Find locations by visiting Driver’s License Center
- Photos for licensing
- Testing for licensing
- ID cards
Find locations by visiting PennDOT Service Center
- Vehicle registration
- Vehicle titling
- Other related vehicle services
- Find locations by visiting Vehicle Emission Inspection Sites
Make sure that you are contacting the right office for your testing, which will be the licensing center in your county. The scheduler coordinates the appointments per county, so you don’t have to worry about being too specific about the office.