CO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
Before you set a Colorado DMV appointment, you should know where you are going to receive the services you are set out to receive. For instance, there are different Division of Motor Vehicle offices, agencies, and even third party companies that take care of different services for Colorado drivers; therefore, you may have to visit a different office for a CDL exam than for a new Colorado driver’s license.
- In order to find the location you need, according to your area and needs, you can visit the DMV locator online at http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?c=Page&cid=1217585327248&pagename=Revenue-MV%2FRMVLayout for driver’s license offices, or http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?c=Page&cid=1215770304647&pagename=Revenue-MV%2FRMVLayout for title and registration offices offered throughout the state.
Setting a CO DMV Appointment
There are different driver’s licenses in Colorado, depending on the type and size of the vehicle you operate and the primary purpose for operation. However, no matter what license you require, you will first be required to complete and pass the designated road exam.
The Colorado road test must be scheduled before taking as you will not be able to just walk in due to the volume of drivers in the state. However, there are also different offices that will offer different vehicle tests, with some offices that won’t provide the motorcycle road exam.
- In order to set your Colorado road test appointment, you can visit http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?c=Page&cid=1217585327248&pagename=Revenue-MV%2FRMVLayout in order to contact the appropriate office near you. Be sure that you first call to be sure the testing you need is offered.
- Commercial drivers must contact a state approved CDL test facility in order to take their road exams, with locations and contact information offered at http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/Revenue-MV/RMV/1201542084858.
- If you are located in a county that requires the Colorado emissions testing, you can visit http://cdpsweb.state.co.us/ to contact the Colorado DPS to make your appointment in order to get the needed document for vehicle registration in the state.
Contact Colorado DMV
- If you wish to contact the Colorado DMV driver’s licensing office by phone, you can call 1-303-205-5600; you can also visit the driver’s licensing office contact page on the website at http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?c=Page&cid=1217585327248&pagename=Revenue-MV%2FRMVLayout.
- For contacting a title and registration office in Colorado, you can call 1-303-205-5607 or visit http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?c=Page&cid=1215770304647&pagename=Revenue-MV%2FRMVLayout.